Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Commissioned!

So I'm really excited, I've landed a wonderful commission that I can't talk about quite yet, but as soon as I can, I will be posting about it :D

On a personal note, I am working on a new personal costume and making great progress on it. I'm experimenting with new costuming techniques and developing my own personal techniques. There is a second costume I'd like to have done before Blizzcon, but for now, my concentration is on the commission and this project.

I also am keeping my fingers crossed for a possible job prospect. I'm hoping it happens; I feel that it will open many doors for me.

Provided I make significant progress on my costume in the next couple months, I will begin posting photo's! I'll likely be posting preliminary photo's in my cosplay.com page found here !

I hope to have a website up soon! So much stuff to do these next few months! @_@ It's nice to be productive though :D

1 comment: