Sunday, February 13, 2011

On the horizon..


I know I haven't posted in some time.. I have, unfortunately, been very sick this last month or so.. Long story short, e-coli poisoning sucks massively. I am doing much better though! :)

Things have been looking up, thankfully, and I'm trying my best to get back into the swing of costuming and pursuing other ventures that will affect my near-future. At the moment several things are hinging on a potential commission; I'm just hoping this follows through, I am aching to prove that I can do more costumes and that I'm versatile.

I am working on a personal project at the moment, but I'm not even going to bother talking about it until it's done. I feel like if I mention a project, I jinx it.. so the less I say the better at this point. So far, however, I am pleased with the progress I've made.

A couple of goals may or may not come to fruition by the end of this year.. again, dependent on a few factors. First I want to re-locate to California; potential job, many wonderful friends, and a possible jump start to my costuming career may all be on the western side waiting for me. Second, I want to secure more exposure for my work, and of course increase the body of my work. Budget constraints are killing me right now in the costume making arena. Nothing is worse than wanting to create and having nothing to work with!


Anyway, that's the update, I'm hopeful, cautiously optimistic, and hungry for more. nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment